Common questions about Optum Care Network.
What is Optum Care Network?
The Optum Care Network in the Pacific Northwest (OCN) began in 1995 when 12 physicians from seven small PCP practices joined together to form NPN – The Northwest Physicians Network. Their goal was to provide better, more coordinated care to their patients. In 1997, The Polyclinic Care Network (PCN) was similarly founded to improve patient care. Over the next two decades these organizations grew in expertise, services, and coverage area. In 2021, NPN and PCN merged to become the Optum Care Network.
What Optum Care Network Plans are available?
• Gold Plus HMO, HMO SNP-DE
• Choice PPO
• Honor PPO
Premera Blue Cross
• Medicare Advantage
• Medicare Advantage Classic
• Medicare Advantage Classic Plus
• Medicare Advantage Core
• Medicare Advantage Core Plus
• Medicare Advantage Alpine
• Medicare Advantage Peak + Rx
• Medicare Advantage Sound + Rx
• Medicare Advantage Total Health
• AARP MedicareAdvantage Complete Plan 1
• AARP MedicareAdvantage Complete Plan 2
• AARP MedicareAdvantage Complete Plan 3